NEPA Career and College Counseling Associates is a private business. Students can receive individualized help (24 hours/day, 7 days a week) with the career planning and college admissions process, financial aid, scholarship search, career exploration/decision making, athletic recruitment, auditioning at arts schools, creation of college portfolio, letters of recommendation, resumes, and essay preparation.
MY SERVICES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING :
- Sessions with Jennifer Severini-Kresock, MS and unlimited contact whenever needed, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via text message, emails, and phone calls
- Evaluation of transcripts, test scores, activities
- Assessment of strengths and challenges, interests and aptitudes
- Examination and selection of possible majors
- Planning, monitoring, and test prep for SAT/ACT
- College Visitations —Planning and Advisement
- Development and Finalization of the College List
- High School Resume Development and Academic Portfolios
- Application Essay Development and Unlimited Edits
- Assistance with unlimited college application completion
- Financial Aid Process and Scholarship Search
- Assessment of College Offers
- College Survival Skills Training
- Transition to College
STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS
• My goal is to ensure each student’s fullest potential in the admissions process can be reached.
• Dedicated and Reasonable Personal Assistance–on your schedule — unlimited access through phone calls, emails and appointments (24/7). Appointments available after school, evenings, weekends, in-person or on-line (via Zoom).
My mission is to provide excellence in helping all students make the best possible career and college decisions. Through my comprehensive career and college planning program, I can cater to the individual needs of all students as they prepare for their educational futures. It is my mission to give all students the necessary dedicated professional experience that they deserve.
My clients are all Students (grades 9-12), Transferring College Students, Undergraduate and pre-Graduate Students, and college-or career-bound students with special needs.
My approach is stress-free and very thorough.
Neither I nor NEPA Career & College Counseling Associates make any guarantee regarding your student’s admission to college, your student’s ability to obtain employment in any specific field, or your student’s receipt of financial aid or student loans. NEPA Career and College Counseling may express an opinion concerning the likelihood of admission, but cannot guarantee any student’s admission to any particular college or university, as admission decisions are made solely by the college or university admissions committee, and are dependent on a variety of factors outside of any independent educational consultant’s control including but not limited to institutional priorities, GPA and school rank, standardized test scores, high school/college reports and transcripts, teacher/professor recommendations, meeting deadlines, and quality of college interviews.
MY COUNSELING PHILOSOPHY
My commitment, dedication, enthusiasm,cutting edge expertise, and concern for my students is unmatched. I will go to the ends of the earth for my students’ and parents’ satisfaction in career and college planning. I offer the lowest rates and the best convenient service of any career and college counselors/consultants in this area or outside the area.
Please call me for more information and affordable rates (570-702-5700). I will also adjust any services to meet the needs of the individual student.
I believe that my students are accepted at awesome institutions because of their outstanding achievements and amazing academic abilities. I serve as the guide in the process–the student deserves the accolades, certainly not me or my business.
NEPA Career and College Counseling Associates is committed to affordability and offers modified pricing for families who demonstrate financial need, such as free or reduced lunch. Inquire for further details. *